- Project tools
- How do I...
|Over 500 more tools...
- learn how the svn changesets are built. Learn the format.
- Do a core of the project:
- last date of use,
- last revision submitted. (0.0.1)
- get the changeset into a structure. (0.1.0)
- learn how the perforce changelists are built. Learn the format.
- Enable perforce client
- Do a transform tool:
- create changelist from changeset (0.1.9)
- test changelist are identical(0.2.0)
- Do a perforce commit
- files marked for edit (0.2.2)
- files added to changelist (0.2.7)
- files commited (0.2.9)
- process tested (0.3.0)
- Do a commit check:
- perforce commit successful
- perforce has merging errors. (0.3.9)
- Fixing errors:
- set error changeset-1 = last revision submitted.
- prepare the merging error diff (0.4.0)
- do a fix-error plugin (0.5.0)
- do a commit of current changelist (0.5.3)
- continue commit (0.5.9)
- do a script full test (0.6.0)
- do a one-to-one user submit
- do a release (1.0)